Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hello

Thank you for stopping by to visit my little blog.  Today is just simply beautiful!! The sun is out and it is sooo warm!  The kids keep asking for Popsicle's !!! Yep, It's Spring!

Okay... Well I will tell you a little bit about me and the reason I created this blog.  I love to do little creative and crafty things.  I do not always have a lot of time to do these fun little things but i still love them all the same. 

I am a mom of five wild, rambunctious, and crazy kiddos.  They absolutley love to play and play and did I mention Play???

I found this great recipe on making liquid sidewalk chalk... Yep I tried it and the kids love it!!!




As long as it makes the kids happy, I think I will be doing this one again!!!

Try it for yourself here

Let me know if you cannot get the link to work and I will send it to you.

Happy Painting!!
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment