Thursday, March 22, 2012

Technical Difficulties

I have learned a very, very hard lesson this week.  I enjoy downloading everything well somewhere along the lines I downloaded a nasty virus on my computer... (I assume that is what happened).  We went to update my Anti-Virus program and found that it had uninstalled somehow.  That is where I think the virus came in... All of a sudden all of my installed programs began to disappear.  My email disappeared.. Oh it was a complete nightmare.  I am sooo very fortunate that my hubby is an awesome computer techie because he completly rebuilt my computer and got me up and running again.  I will from now on back everything up in two different places.  Plus I am going to learn to do it myself so that I can do it instead of just not doing it and running into another catastrophie like the one I had this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment